Thursday 10 June 2010

Screen shot


Doing a screenshot of my igoogle page.

I was going to use Gimp to edit the screen shot as I have already got it loaded onto my machine. But before doing this I had a look at a couple of the websites on the link recommended by the 23 things team - and this site said that Gimp had great features, a bit like photoshop, but with a similar steep learning curve to match. So I thought, why not have a look at one of the other sites .....

Photoscape had a good write up and once downloaded I thought it looked very approachable, with the circular menu and the nice colours.




2 comments:

  1. I like the screen shot of your iGoogle page - the seaside picture at the top is lovely (roll on the summer holidays!).

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the programme

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now I have changed and gone very pink - which is also summer holidayish, - rock and beach umbrellas etc.

    ReplyDelete