Monday 21 June 2010

Thing 5

I haven't used Doodle before - really don't like the look of it - boring, and not very intuitive to use - and why does it generate so many emails? Created yet another user name and password. Wow, I now have so many passwords and user names - although I generally use the same password- there must be a better way - thumb prints maybe. At least this latest one just asks for user name and password - Virgin money is the worst offender in this - username, password, passcode, - then they ask for the 2nd, 6th and 9th letter of your memorable name - so you are trying to see your memorable name in your head, what is the 9th letter? - and I just wanted to quickly login to see how much I spent on my credit card last month.

1 comment:

  1. I've also looked at Tungle which looks nicer than Doodle as you 'paint' your availability on the schedule. However, you do have to register and create yet another username and password which, understandably, may put you off...

    ReplyDelete